How can I pay for my Mango flight?
To see all payment options available at Mango, please click here.
Can my booking be refunded?
After confirmation of a reservation, no refunds or credit voucher will be granted under any circumstances, apart from the following:
- If a flight is cancelled by us;
- If we are unable to honour the Guest’s reservation resulting in the Guest being denied boarding;
- Or as otherwise provided for in the Conditions of Carriage.
- Any refunds will be made either to the Guest named in the Ticket or to the person who has paid for the Ticket, upon presentation of satisfactory proof of such payment, subject to the deduction of a reasonable administration fee.
- Refunds (and/or credit vouchers referred to below) will not be granted where a Guest fails to check in within the applicable Check-in Deadline or fails to board the aircraft.
- A credit voucher issued by Mango will be valid for a period of three (3) months from the date on the credit voucher. A credit voucher may only be used on Mango flights by the Guest named on it during the validity period. Any difference between the credit voucher value and the fare for the new booking must be paid by the Guest.
How can I change my booking?
Changes can be made on Flymango.com, the Guest Services counters at the aiports or through our Call Centre
A list of fees charged to change bookings can be found here.
How can I cancel my booking
Cancellations can be done via our Call Centres or Guest Services counters at the airports. In certain circumstances, such as medical reasons or death, a credit voucher may be requested. A credit voucher issued by Mango will be valid for a period of three (3) months from the date of issue. A credit voucher may only be used on Mango flights by the guest named on it during the validity period. If the value of the fare is higher than the voucher, the difference must be paid by the Guest. If the value of the voucher exceeds the value of the air fare, then the balance will be forfeited.